Master in Aerospace Engineering at University of Pisa, Italy (December 2006 - April 2009)
- Major Subjects: Chemical and Electrical Space Propulsion, Control, Orbital Mechanics
- Thesis: "Investigation of Fast Discharge Control Algorithms for High Precision Inertial Sensors"
MSc thesis project at EADS Astrium in Friedrichshafen, Germany (September 2008 - February 2009)
- Design of an on-board algorithm for the LISA Pathfinder mission.
- Analysis of the force coupling in different actuation modes and design of a new actuation mode.
- Improvement of the pre-existing actuation strategies and the system modelling.
Researcher at Technische Universiteit Delft, Netherlands (September 2009 - June 2011)
- Preliminary study for extended object and wave-front estimation in astronomical systems within a control-system framework.
- Identification of different research possibilities to achieve the project goals.
Engineer at Astos Solutions in Stuttgart, Germany (July 2011 - December 2011)
- Support for the LTP Discharge group in EADS Astrium in Friedrichshafen
- Data and System Simulation analysis
Researcher at the Institute of Flight Mechanics and Control (iFR), Universitaet Stuttgart, Germany (February 2012 - Present).
Italian and English